Essiac Tea Description: Essiac Tea – A number of well-researched and referenced books have been written on the subject of Essiac. In this literature, the authors report the following therapeutic activity for this remedy:
- Prevents the build up of fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
- Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthens and tightens muscles, organs and tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs and membranes strong and flexible, less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder and alimentary canals.
- Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel and eliminates both.
- Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white, fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
- Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the function of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production and keeps them from rupturing.
- Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising oxygen level in the tissue cell.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into harmless forms by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys or urinary tract.
- Protects against toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against radiation and x-rays.
- Relieves pain, increases the appetite and provides more energy along with a sense of well-being.
- Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defense of our immune system.
- Inhibits and possibly destroys benign growths and tumors.