Seven Basic Steps to Total Health™ Audio Series
This CD series shows the path to healing body, mind and spirit by balancing the physical, then mental/emotional and spiritual.
One cannot heal unless they understand that everything in their life has a physical, mental/emotional and spiritual component. To heal and stay in total health all three must be seen as one. All three must be healed as one.
- Seven Basic Steps to Total Health™ Overview
- Seven Basic Steps to Total Health™ Action Plan
This series shows you step by step what is best to promote total health and healing. Once these seven basic steps are mastered, healing and total health are natural byproducts.
Complete Outline of the 7 Basic Steps to Total Health™ series:
7 Basic Steps to Total Health™ Overview
Why do so many people not heal?
How to Walk The Path to Healing
Energy- The Flow of Life, Health
The Anatomy of Dis-ease
Why do we address healing from the body first then the emotions and then the mind?
What is your body?
When you take drugs, hormones what message are you giving your body?
How does your body talk? With Symptoms, Conditions and Dis-ease.
- Oxygen is the most crucial nutrient our body needs to maintain health.
- Up to 96% of our nutritional need come from oxygen, the other 4% comes from food
- You need about 1 cup of oxygen per minute while resting and 2 gallons per minute while exercising vigorously
- Your brain which makes up 2% of the body mass requires over 20% of the bodies oxygen needs
The average man consumes 8lbs. of oxygen, 4lbs. of food and 2lbs. of water per day
Why is oxygen so important?
- Oxygen destroys pathogens
(bacteria, virus, parasites, fungus and cancer)
- As the amount of sugar/protein/fat increases in the body the amount of oxygen decreases inversely
- As oxygen increases endorphins increase (natural pain killer, and mood balancer), neuropeptides (cell to cell communication) increase, insulin levels increase, blood pH balances, hypertension decreases, toxins are removed quicker, lymphatic drainage increases, blood flow increases, immune system balances, energy improves, metabolism balances, anxiety lifts, mind/emotion balances, memory improves and brain chemistry balances
How do we become oxygen deficient?
How Can You Increase Your Oxygen Content?
Types of Breathing
Four Phases of Breathing How to Breathe For Total Health
Water is the most basic chemical component of all living things.
Water Facts and How to Change the Facts
- Dehydration is one of the most common causes of hospitalization among persons over the age of 65.
- Half of these people die within one year of admission.
- Total body dehydration seems to be the hallmark of aging.
- 80% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- The #1 trigger of daytime fatigue is lack of water.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger loss of short-term memory.
- Chronic dehydration is the root of many serious diseases including asthma, renal dysfunction, endocrine dysfunction, adrenal exhaustion, high blood pressure, cardiovascular dysfunction, ulcers, pancreatitis, digestive dysfunction, arthritis and back pain.
- Dry mouth is the very last sign of dehydration.
- Dehydration causes mental/ emotional stress and mental/emotional stress causes dehydration.
Water is the most abundant substance in the body.
What is Water?
Daily Water Loss
Thirst is Not an Accurate Indicator for Water Need
Fluids of the Body that Need Proper Water Intake
Signs and Symptoms of Dehydration
Highest Water Intake Needs
Mind/Emotional Symptoms of Dehydration
Three Types of Health Risks from Water
What Water is Best?
Conditions Proven to Improve with High Water Consumption
How Much Water Per Day?
What can you do about your tap water?
Food – Types
Living, Raw, and Cooked
Why is Living Food the Best?
The Miracle of Living Food
Living Sprouts vs. Raw vs. Cooked
The Greatest Miracle of Living Food
Cooked Vegetable Food
Cooked Animal Food
Plant vs. Animal Food Diet
Raw vs. Cooked
Dr. Francis Pottenger conducted a research project to see the differences in health benefits in raw food versus cooked food. Cooked food consumers developed the diseases: heart disease, cancer, pneumonia, diabetes, thyroid disease, kidney disease, liver disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, diarrhea, decreased sexual interest and paralysis.
The Physical Environment for Healing
Hippocrates the father of medicine said,
“Let your food be your medicine.”
The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. -Thomas Edison
How Many Milligrams? What Percent of RDA?
Lessons from Nature
Foods you want to eat
Foods you do not want to eat
Sugar – Death to the Immune System
Living/Raw Food vs. Cooked
Digestive Leukocytosis – a rise in the white blood cell (WBC) count that begins 30 minutes after a meal when cooked or processed food has been consumed.
How to Overcome one of the greatest physical blockage to your wholeness, your total health in body, mind and spirit- your FOOD Addiction.
- In 1910 average American night sleep was 9.5 hours. In 1975 it had dropped to 7.5 hours. Now it has dropped to 6 hours and 54 minutes.
- 67% of Americans have sleep disorders, a 33% increase in the last 5 years.
- 70 million Americans suffer from Insomnia.
- Sleep Disorders-Insomnia, Sleep apnea, Restless-leg syndrome, Narcolepsy affect over 112 million Americans.
How lack of sleep causes:
- Increases all craving/addictions to food.
- Increases chances of diabetes.
- Decreases fertility and makes one impotent.
- Raises blood pressure.
- Increases chances of heart disease.
- Throws your immune system completely off track increasing your chances of developing cancer, infections, autoimmune disease and allergies.
Lack of sleep (less than 9.5 hours)
greatly increases your risk of all diseases along with greatly hindering the process of healing that occurs at night while you are in deep sleep.
When were you designed by God to go to sleep?
When were you designed by God to wake up?
What is the minimum amount you can sleep and still heal, repair and maintain total health in body, mind and spirit?
Sleep and Hormones
How Lack of Sleep Affects the Following
Biorhythms-Cycles of Mental/Emotional/Physical
24-Hour Organ/Gland Cycle
Light-Dark Cycle and Night Work
The worst invention for your physical health
Sleep and the Immune System
Why without the right amount of sleep per night you will age and degenerate 4 times faster.
Sleep and Fat
Sleep and Sugar
Sleep and the Mind
The Stages of Sleep
Health Benefits of Sunlight
What Causes Poor Sleep?
What Can You Do to Sleep Better?
How does the body rest?
- 9 out of 10 Americans get little or no exercise on a daily basis.
- 40% of Americans are completely sedentary (much higher in the elderly).
- Only 20% of Americans are said to be active in any reasonable amount.
- Only 5% of Americans get the amount of exercise needed to maintain health.
10 markers for age that are considered reversible with exercise:
- Lean body (muscle) mass, strength, body fat
- Basal metabolic rate, aerobic capacity
- Blood pressure, blood sugar imbalance
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- Bone density
- Body temperature regulation
See how to build muscle mass and strength late in life after age 45 and rejuvenate your WHOLE physiology.
Weight Training and the Elderly
depression and Exercise
Aerobic capacity, Gravity and Aging
Bone Density in Runners vs. Non-runners
Exercise and Death Rate
Walking vs. Sedentary Life
Walking vs. Running
Types of Exercise
- Cellular – increased lymphatic flow, makes stronger cell membranes=longer cell life and vitality
- Cardiovascular – increased heart rate.
- Strengthening – increased muscle strength and mass.
- Stretching – lengthening connective tissue, muscles, fascia, tendons.
Benefits of Cellular exercise
Benefits of Cardiovascular Exercise.
Benefits of Strengthening Exercise
Benefits of Stretching
The Best Type of Exercise for the Cell
The Best Type of Exercise for Lymphatic Movement
The Best Type of Exercise for Cardiovascular Fitness
The Best Type of Exercise for Strengthening
The Best Type of Exercise for Stretching
What Should You Fast?
Physical Benefits of Fasting
Ancient Fasts for Mind and Body
Hippocrates on Fasting
Resting from Food
A Whole New You-Every cell in our entire body is replaced within one year.
Fasting Burns Up All Nonessential Tissue
You were Designed by God to Be Able to Fast.
The New and Improved You
The Efficiency of Fasting
Deficiency from Dead/Cooked Food
Toxemia the Cause of Disease
Causes of Toxemia
Fasting-The Secret to Long Life
Fasting and Chemical/Poison Elimination
Fasting and the Mind
The Power of Fasting and Living/Raw Food Diet
Types of Food Fasts
How the Body Eliminates Toxins and Waste Products
What Determines the Length of a Fast?
How to Fast the Body
What to Expect When You Fast From Food
How to Fast the Conscious Mind
How to Fast the Negative Emotions
What is Prayer?
Belief and Healing Rate
Types of Prayers and cancer Cells
Directed vs. Non-directed Prayer
Wound Healing and Prayer
Spontaneous Regression of cancer and Prayer
Directed Prayer-5 Steps
Prayer Studies -How Genes Can Be Altered By Prayer
How Prayer can change your destiny.
Relaxation and Meditation Techniques
Power of Intercessory Prayer
Prayer Studies – The Power of Spoken Words
Study on Prayer Types
Nine Prayer Types
Why Prayer is not confined to time or space.
What is prayer really?
How to Pray Most Effectively
How to still the mind
How to Hear the Voice of God