The Perfect Diet From A Macronutrient Perspective (18 CD Audio Series)
This 18 CD audio series culminates 30 years of diet research and explains the elements of the Perfect Diet for healing, health and longevity.
The Perfect Diet from a Macronutrient Perspective
Dr. Keith & Laurie Nemec
Macronutrients consisting of carbohydrates, proteins and fats are most critical to human health not only in their quantities but also in their type. Not all carbohydrate, protein or fat molecules are created equal. Every cell of the body needs each of these three macronutrients in the perfect ratio to sustain life and thrive. When the proper ratios are altered and the types are changed, it can drastically upset the homeostasis of the body.
The macronutrients not only provide energy and material for growth and repair; they also produce an environment where growth and repair can be sustained in balance. If the incorrect type or ratio is consumed it will drive the body into too much growth or too much repair which ultimately leads to either excessive growth known as cancer or weakening of the cells and early cell death.
Our desire is that the information and research presented in this series will give you new insights to bring about a paradigm shift in consciousness, expanding your thinking so you can truly live life to the full in body, mind and spirit. Let us live a life that will bring us to our fullest potential, so that we can be all that God created us to be, in body, mind and spirit.
1. Macronutrients Types
- Living, Raw, Cooked, Acidic pH, Processed
- Insulin, IGF-1, Glucose Transporters, Glycemic Index, Advanced Glycated End Products (AGES)
- Quantity, Quality, Glycated Proteins
- Polyunsaturated (Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Monounsaturated (Omega 9 Fatty Acids), Saturated, Trans Fats, Hydrogenated Fats
5. The Cell Membrane- The Door that Lets Nutrients and Hormones into the Cell; the Brain of the Cell
6. Fats and Genes Expression
7. Calorie Restriction or Calorie Selection for Health & Longevity?
8. Macronutrients in Diet, Health and Disease